Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Introduction



Hey, this is one of the first posts on this blog and would like to take this first post opportunity to introduce myself and the blog purpose. Frankly speaking, it does not take me or anyone for that matter to register a new blog address and punch in a few words for posting on it. It is work of the few who are either idle - like really nothing better to do - or the few who want to let the world know about their thoughts!!
I am writing this blog to support my new Youtube channel A Timeless Wander. Let me just talk a few sentences about me and the channel along with of course, the purpose.
About Me:
Well, my parents decided to call me by the name Chirag and then I also inherited the family surname of Murdeshwar. Yeah, it's a small hamlet in South India and I hope I will bring it to you one day through the channel. I started off using a camera, rather a DSLR, when a sales guy literally pushed his sales effort towards it. That day was a turnaround when I stepped outside to create wonderful memories. Memories that will last forever. Since then, I have a Nikon D5200 with a couple of lenses and a Gopro to support the videos.

About the Channel:
I happened to visit Spiti Valley and the serene picturesque place made me realise that this place is never going to be brushed from my memory - it will always be a reality. Of course, I dont stay there forever but I tend to take off that time dimension when I refer to this place. Time is relative, flexible and according to Einstein "the dividing line between past, present and future is an illusion". I hit upon an idea of a place where I can put whatever I got back from there in the memory cards in an easy and cool looking video for all of you out there! And none could beat Youtube in that.. It makes sure it reaches you in that corner of your world.. !

You are yet to probably visit this heaven on earth and realise that this place is for true.. Earth does have splendid places beyond our imagination. Having said that, the videos on this channel would be restricted to the places I visit and able to shoot for you, unless there are collaborators who are listening to me right now!!

You will find all the details about all the videos that are upcoming or already around on the Youtube channel, on this blog. We will talk, interact and open up the news on this blog. Travel schedules and plans are all going to be up here too..

Stay tuned on the blog and do enjoy the videos.. Adios !!

Channel: A Timeless Wander
Blog: atimelesswander.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment